More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kell kell

Who is the stranger?

A dark woman?

Hikari turned at the sound of the all somehow familiar voice. A section of the wall had slid away to reveal a larger chamber behind it and standing in the new doorway was the tall slender figure of a beautiful woman. Silhouetted against the light coming in behind her, Hikari could not make out the person until she came into the room hikari was in.
Hikari took an inoluntary step backwards as she recognized who it was.

“Ladydevimon!”

“Ha ha. That’s right kid. It’s me, your all time favorite digimon.”

Ladydevimon stepped fully into Hikari’s view as she entered the room. Ladydevimon was a tall female digimon that looked almost entirely like a human, the only significant difference being her grey skin and hair. She was also clothed in a tight black leather outfit, with cosmetic stitches along the middle, and along the mask and sides, with chains wrapped around various parts of her body. Ladydevimon also wore dark boots with a red bat pictured on each one. Although part of her face was covered in a mask, Hikari could see the clear expression of cruel malice she expressed.

“What , what do you want Ladydevimon?” Hikari was rightfully scared of Ladydevimon.

Ladydevimon was a ultimate level digimon and known for her cruelty. On more than one occasion, Hikari and Gatomon/Angewomon had fought against her.
Ladydevimon laughed cruelly as she approached Hikari.

“Well I did say I would explain didn’t I? Simply put I want . for the living hell you put me through... for the humiliation... and for the disgust you made me feel for myself.”

“You were trying to hurt innocent people and digimon... We had to stop you!”

Ladydevimon had an amused look on her face as Hikari spoke.

“If you felt we hurt you, and you were humiliated or shamed, you can only blame yourself. If you were a good digimon like Gatomon, then you would have digivolved into Angewomon, and you would be happy.”

Ladydevimon suddenly got a very angry look on her face. She walked up to Hikari and grabbed her throat tightly, almost her.

“Don’t ever mention that name around me again, ever!”

Ladydevimon lifted Hikari up off the ground by her throat, and held her there until she felt like she would pass out. Ladydevimon finally dropped Hikari unceremoniously onto the ground, where she landed on her butt coughing. Lady devimon regained her composure and looked down at Hikari.

“Now if you don’t interrupt me again I can explain what you are doing here, like this.”

Ladydevimon produced a length of chain, that she fastened to the collar around Hikari’s neck. Once the chain was fastened, Ladydevimon pulled on it as she started to leave the room. Hikari sat motionless on the floor as Ladydevimon tugged on the chain. Ladydevimon looked down at Hikari’s unmoving body.

“You can walk with me or I can drag you across the floor, either way you will come with me.”

Hikari reluctantly stood up and followed Ladydevimon into the other room. As they entered the room, which had been blocked from her sight until now, it was all Hikari could do to keep from screaming when she saw what was inside...

What does she see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)