More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Where to start?

A dark decision (free-use)

Hermione was a very hot, young witch. And she attracted a lot of attention, but there was one wizard in particular who would stop at nothing to fuck her, his name was Thomas Evin and he was a wizard from Ravenclaw. He knew she liked her friend Ron, so he decided to look for a spell to help him take her. One night, sneaking into the forbidden section of the library with some well practiced stealth, he found his answer.

In the book tittled "Forbidden Spells and Magical Techniques", he found a spell that took quite a bit of energy and practice, but could change one thing about the world. Writting the spell and information relevant to his casting of it, he put the book back and went to his bed. There, he began to practice the spell. He already knew what he was going to change. He was going to make it so men could fuck women whenever they want to. A free-use world, if you will.

After weeks of practicing, Thomas finally felt ready. In the middle of the night, he snuck out to the bathrooms, where he could cast in peace and not awake anyone. After a few final practices, Thomas felt ready. The book said the wizard just had to think of the change when they cast the spell for it to work, so he did so and readied himself.

"Mutare mundi", he said in a clear voice while he flicked his wand and a very bright light flowed out in all directions. When he was done, Thomas felt he was successful. He would however have to wait for the next day to be sure. it was going to be fun, maybe he could even fuck other sexy Hogwarts students.

Did it work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)