More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ShotaKisses ShotaKisses

Who is Aiko

A cute virgin 18 year old.

My name is Aiko. I am 18 years old, still currently a virgin. I have shoulder-length brown hair, preferably kept in a bun. I have large blue eyes with long eyelashes and luscious pink full lips. I have flawless and smooth fair skin. I have a soft body with no hints of muscle or hair and noticeable hips that compliments my small waist and my perfect bubble butt. My penis size is 4 inches. I usually wear booty/short shorts and a big shirt, hoodie or jacket sometimes with knee-high socks and converse sneakers.

I like sweets and reading, but I'm easily perverted.

I live with my friend, Sarah, after I came out to my mom 2 years ago, when I was 16, about being gay. She didn't take it well and started crying telling me to pack my stuff and leave. I wasn't sure where my brother was living, so I turned to my only reliable friend, Sarah. She spoke to her dad about the move and without question, her dad happily took me in. I've known Sarah and her father since childhood and I'm happy they will do this for me. But of course I wanted to make it up to them. I started doing house chores once every three days, despite their objections.

Is this you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)