More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by staafje staafje

Whose calling me?

A cute redhead and slender brunette.

I was surprised to see two women. They were both very attractive. The first was a cute redhead, the other was a brunette. It took me a few minutes to remember them as we exchanged quick pleasantries, but finally I remembered them. In high school they'd been called the dynamic duo for being virtually inseparable. And it seemed that things hadn't changed as I stood there chatting with Barbara, the pudgy redhead and Cicilia, the thin brunette. We grew up in the same town, had graduated high school together and they still lived within twenty minutes of each other. Both girls were married and each had one young child. Their husbands were babysitting now. "Plus," said Barbara, "it's been a while since we were able to get away together." She poked Cicilia in the ribs and both girls giggled.

"That sounds like a story I'd like to hear."

Cicilia had a sparkle in her eye, as she said, "We've known each other our whole lives. Believe me, it's way more than one story," and both girls laughed again. Barbara said, "I have to pee" and she walked off to a nearby women's room. I was about to say it was good seeing Cicilia again and try to find another conversation, when she looked up at me with a mischievous stare. "I'm wondering if you're going to invite us to share your room?"

"Cicilia, if I invite you to my room, I'm afraid I'll be anything but a gentleman."

Cicilia's eyes flashed and her smile broadened. She stepped to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed her body and lips into mine. When my mouth opened, Cicilia plunged her tongue into my mouth and let out an urgent groan. When she pulled her face away, she looked at me and asked, "Are you going to share?"

"It depends."

"On what?" Cicilia asked as she pressed her pussy against my rock hard dick.

"On whether Barbara kisses as good as you."

"Oh, I can guarantee that she'll have your mouth watering." Cicilia aggressively pulled me against her and kissed me hard. Cicilia and I were leaning against a column when Barbara approached a few minutes later. "So what are we going to do tonight?" Cicilia smiled at Barbara and said, "If you give John a good kiss, he's going to invite us in his room." Barbara smiled at Cicilia and said, "You're such a slut." She wrapped her fingers into my belt loop and pulled herself to me. Her giant tits pressed into my chest. As she looked me in the eye, she continued, "She's almost as big a slut as me."

Did I take both woman with me?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)