More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Who wants a part?

A cute 18 year old blonde

The second she walked in, my cock grew hard again. She couldn't be older than 18, and for my safety, I hoped she wasn't younger. She had fair skin and long blonde hair, perky breasts and a tight ass. I could see this because she wore a tank top and miniskirt which let me see all of that.

"Umm, you must be Mr. Woodson, right?", she asked in a meek voice, and I nodded.

"And you must be...", I started, looking at the file my assistant sent me. Elsie Reed, 18 year old. She also added a site note that read: "I went through her history. She desperately wants to have a part, but is an awful actress. Dunno how she even made it this far unless it thanks to her pretty looks. Standards are really dropping. You won’t have blue balls for long if you play your hand correctly, like you always do, you big pervert". While that last part was a bit sassy, it was part of my relationship with her. I fuck her, she teases me, and we have fun at each other’s expense. Despite the odd environment, we have a pretty good relationship.

"Elsie Reed", I finish, and she quickly nods.

"So, Elsie, you want to make it big in Hollywood?", I asked, starting with the usual question to measure how badly they really wanted it.

"Yes, it's been my dream since I was 9, and now I'm finally here! ", she excitedly told while barely jumping off her chair before calming herself down. She wasn't lying, this girl was the definition of a wannabe.

"Well, you'll have to work very hard to get a part in this agency. We have pretty high standards. I'll give you a short script, you'll do it in that side of the room and that'll be your test", I told her while grabbing a random script out of my desk and quickly skimming it over. A princess wallowing about the loss of her prince, then deciding to have on her murderer. I then handed it to her and she went to the other side of the room and spent a few minutes reading the script.

How does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)