More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HotnHornyGuy HotnHornyGuy

Which form does the sorceress take?

A cute, petite brunette that is strangely familiar...

Her form flickers between forms for a few moments more, before settling on the form of a short, petite girl. Her raven black hair reaches the small of her back and framed a cute freckled face with a button nose and dark blue eyes, while her rather shapely body was endowed with small but firm breasts, good wide hips for child bearing, and a pert arse. Her clothes were that of a priestess, and her overall appearance seemed familiar to you.

“So the peasant has finally decided my form.” The sorceress comments snidely at you, “Oh yes, I know you were merely a peasant, drafted into the army from a little farm to defend his kingdom, but I saw potential in you even though no one else did, potential that you have never been able to tap due to your low birth, you should feel honoured that I noticed it at all.” She walks over to a mirror and looks at herself with a rather lecherous sneer, “My, is this the form of a holy woman you lusted after but could not have? My, she IS cute, I’ll have to get my guards to keep an eye out for one who matches this appearance, but then she might be the mixture of several holy women you wanked over, you can never tell with peasants.”

She walks over to you and runs a hand down your body, pausing at your crotch. “Very nice,” she mutters as she appraises you like one would appraise a horse, “You were a fine specimen to begin with, and my spells have only made you even better, you will make a fine consort, as long as you remember your place. I have punished many a man who did not know his place.” she murmurs as she runs a hand over your thigh, “But I will reward those who do…” She suddenly kneels before you and takes the head of your erect cock into her mouth, causing you to gasp out in pleasure as her lips close around your shaft and you feel her tongue tickle the tip of your shaft. She does not take any more of it into her mouth, but her strangely masterful sucking of the head brings you close to orgasm, before suddenly releasing your cock and standing back up. “You have a choice,” she states staring up at you, the short form you have chosen for her barely reaching your chest even though you’re not exceptionally tall, “you can either choose to accept your role and been free to enjoy your role as my consort or you can choose to stay true to the country that had done nothing for you and remain frozen as you are, to be used by me but never able to enjoy it, your choice. I’ll give you a few minutes to decide…” She turns and walks away, wriggling her buttocks as she does so in order to tease you more before pausing to turn and adds in a rather innocent voice, “Oh and if you choose to be my consort and then try to escape, I will not only kill you but your whole village too, so if you choose to submit be sure you’re not really thinking of escape. I’d hate to have to kill your family and friends.” She turns back and walks out, leaving you to decide your fate…

What do you decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)