More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PurplePython PurplePython

What opportunity presents itself?

A costume party

Jessica rose early the following morning. It was a Saturday, and she didn't know what to do with herself. She made herself breakfast, drank a hefty serving of coffee, showered, got dressed and put her make up on. Suddenly the face looking back at her in the mirror looked much more attractive, and much more ready to face the day, so she decided to go for a walk around campus.

As she passed a pillar on her way through the college grounds, a bright purple flier caught Jessica's eye and stopped her in her tracks.

COSTUME PARTY - 10PM Sunday 7th September - DORM B - BYOB - Sign up on Facebook event

Jessica thought to herself "Ooh that's tomorrow! That could fun, it'll be a nice way to meet people."

She looked for the event on Facebook on her phone and found it pretty quickly. 46 people had already said they were going.

"Ah what the hell, I might as well give it a try!" she thought as clicked going.

Her next problem was finding a costume in such a short space of time. She returned to her dorm room and starting looking for ideas.

"Strange costume ideas" was her first search term, but the photos of women in elaborate expensive costumes didn't help.

So she tried a new term "Cheap costume ideas". The first result was an Ask Reddit post with lots of suggestions, the cheapest of all was "Just go naked and claim you've dressed up as a nudist."

"Ha!" said Jessica aloud, "As if!"

The more she thought about it though, the more she found herself entertaining the idea.

"Think of all the attention I'd get!" she said aloud to herself, "But no, I can't possibly do that."

She realised she had missed out an important word in her search terms so far, so typed in "Cheap slutty costume ideas".

"Ooh perfect!" said Jessica as she spotted a great option.

What costume does she order?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)