More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Frenchy Frenchy

What toys are in the box?

A cockring and a bottle of lube

"Discover our new cockring of possibilities with its stone of power! It will unleash the power of your cock and the only limit is your imagination!

Discover our new Elastilube! Lube an orifice with it and it will become slippery and stretchable beyond human limits!

Those products are designed to be safe, feel free to enjoy them and feedback us your experience!"

Surprised, he read again and looked on the other side of the paper, it gave some details about the products.

The cockring was able, once worn, to change shape and size of the cock and even make it prehensile or grow others. It was controlled through the stone wich had to be held in hand while imaginating the changes. If several people held the stone, changes would be applied if compatible, other way nothing would happen.

The lube was able to make any hole stretchable, the more used, the more stretchable. It was even edible. It was also super-efficient as lubricant with long lasting effect. It had also tendency to spread on any surface it was put on.

Both products would be effective for at least 2 hour. They were also able to delay climax and allow users to experience a brand new level of sex life. They had no known side effects so far.

He had read aloud and looked at her and thus did not read the text in very little characters at the bottom of the paper . She looked back at him with a grin and took him by the hand leading him to their bedroom while he held the box.

Do they wait or start using the toys?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)