More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MissAshleyJ MissAshleyJ

Where do we go from here?

A classic of literature... with a twist.

“Excuse me... Miss... you have a visitor.”

The young man stood, straighened his dress and opened the door.

“Thank your Mr. Hudson.” He said with a nood.

A businesswoman entered and doffed her hat with a “Good evening, Miss.” and sat down.

“What can I do for you.” The young man said as he said across from her.

“Young lady... I don’t think you understand. I was recommended here to speak to a detective... not a...”

“A man?” He asked

“Is your mother here?” She asked.

“I’m sad to wait, sir, that my parents are both long dead and like it or not, I am the one you’re looking for.”

“I came here to find the person who murdered my business partner, not get my jollies off.”

“I was would say you very much want your ‘jollies’ off.” He said “you’ve been twitching your right middle finger since your laid eyes on me. Most women that doesn’t mean much but you took off your hat with your left hand. That means your left handed and since most women are taught to masterbate with the non-dominant hand for cleanliness reasons, I can tell you very much like to plunge that finger in you know where.”

She looked a little flushed.

“What did you say your name was, young lady?”

“Ms. Sherlock Holmes.”

Next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)