More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Moot Moot

What sentence will Sharon be given?

A choice of packages

"What we have decided before you came here, is to send a remote client of ours to your mother's house. This person will take immediate ownership of the house and all the legally binding contracts will be changed to the client's name. This person will also have ownership of your mother, and depending on the package, will drastically make changes to the house and also your mom if required." The woman explained. Sophie was in shock, they really were serious! She punched her skin under the table, testing to see if this was a dream or not.

Sophie nodded her head, realising the woman had paused to see if she was following. "So, the only condition from you is that you will need to vacate the premises temporarily." The woman told Sophie. "How long will I have to be away from the house?" She asked. "A few months, maybe a year, it all depends on how your mother responds to the conditioning." The woman responded. "To be honest once I'm out I doubt I'll ever go back.." Sophie said, she'd dreamt of leaving her mother's tyranny for years.

The woman nodded. "Of course, and after the first couple weeks you're more than welcome to visit your mother, we encourage embarrassment..." The woman teased, a smile could be seen in the shadows. Sophie was loving the prospect of this, she just hoped it was all gonna come true. "I suppose I can find a friend's house." She told the woman. "Oh nonsense, you'll get your own place." The woman responded.

Sophie couldn't believe the generosity coming from this lady, perhaps it was due to the isolation of kindness caused by her mom. "Um.. I.. h..how on earth can you guys afford this!?" She asked, shocked at this life changing news. "Oh we won't be paying for it, your mother will be!" The woman chuckled, Sophie joined in. "In which case, I cannot turn this offer down!" Sophie responded, she felt major relief and happiness for the first time in a while.

The woman reached into a bag behind her and pulled out a folder, sliding it over to Sophie. "Excellent! Now all I need from you is to choose the package you want your mom to be put through, we always encourage the one you think is most humiliating.." The woman told Sophie. The young girl took a look through the folder, laughing at how ridiculous and embarrassing some of them were.

What package will Sophie choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)