More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by GoodBoy GoodBoy

What's the costume and who is it for?

A cheerleader outfit for a high school crush

Jake parked his car in front of an apartment complex. It was a lot more run down than he had expected. Pulling the bag from the erotic shop out of the back seat, he got out of the car and headed in.

Jake found the right apartment and knocked on the door. He took a step back and stopped when he almost touched the filthy railing behind him. A rattling at the door grabbed his attention again; he smiled in anticipation.

A massively obese woman with dull brown hair opened the door. “Can I help you?”

“Uh, um,” muttered Jake. “I'm sorry, I was looking for Amy. I called her Mom and she told me Amy lived here, but-”

“Oh wait!” said the gigantic woman, “I know you! You're, um... Jake! Yeah, we went to high school together!”

“Amy?!”

“Yep, it's me! Come on in, we can talk about old times!” Amy grabbed his hand, causing Jake to flinch a little at the contact with the flabby paw. She dragged him into the most run down apartment Jake had ever seen. The threadbare couch looked like it might have been green at one time, but now it was several shades of dirt. Even the old TV impressed Jake by being so out of date. He didn't know TVs could work with rabbit ear antennas anymore.

“It's so good to see you Jake!” said Amy.

“Really? Cause you never wanted to talk to me when you were a cheerleader in high school.”

The obese woman plopped down on the couch, causing a massive creak. “Oh, you know. Things change. I've changed a lot.” Jake looked up and down at the changes to her. Amy ran a hand through her lifeless brown hair and continued. “I mean, I'm not a blonde anymore. I got tired of the bleaching.”

“Yeah,” said Jake. “Plus you look different in other ways, too.” Jake saw Amy look down, suddenly very sad. “But hey, that's why I came by! I can change all that with this little bone!”

Amy looked at the bone that Jake held out in his hand. “What are you talking about?”

“Well, you probably won't believe me if I tell you. So I'll just show you.”

Amy held up a hand to say something, but stopped when she saw her hand. It was shrinking. She looked down her arm and saw all the fat she'd gained since high school melt away. She leapt to her feet, slightly off balance because getting up was so much easier than it should be. Amy ran into the bathroom and screamed at the mirror, then ran back out.

“I look like I did in high school! Even my hair is blonde again!”

“Yeah,” said Jake, “and not just bleach blonde. I made it real nice and permanent.”

Amy looked down at her petite body and the huge clothes hanging off of it. “You did all this with that little bone? Wow. Of course, none of my clothes fit now.”

“Hey, no problem!” Jake pulled a skimpy red and gold cheerleader outfit out of his bag. “I came prepared!”

Amy looked over the the outfit, which was much smaller than her real cheerleading uniform had been. “You want me to wear that? And you're making me look like I did in high school? Let me guess, there's a price for this, isn't there?”

Jake smiled sheepishly.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)