More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bbc4lwg bbc4lwg

What's next for Erin?

A chat with nude pics

Erin was surprised to receive a reply to her social media posting from an unknown user called BlackMagic whose avatar was an outline of Africa (not that she recognized it). "Shouldn't you be with your boyfriend?" was the message to which Erin replied: "Ya right too bad my dad won't let me date yet"

BlackMagic replied: "You look ready to me. I like your video." Erin had posted a video of her singing along with a Taylor Swift song which she thought sounded pretty great, and she confided that she wanted to become a singer herself. "I could help you get famous" BlackMagic assured her, then asked for the trusted status. Erin was intrigued to have met an apparently powerful person and immediately agreed, after which she received a number of comments on photos of her appearance in her cheerleader outfit, swimwear and nightclothes. Erin was flattered by the explicit compliments, she had lived a sheltered life and had never been treated so sexually before, it was so adult!

"Any naked pics?" BlackMagic asked and Erin had to reply of course not! They talked it over a little while and pretty soon the petite teen was nervously standing completely naked in front of her webcam, bouncing up and down to prove her newly developed C-cup breasts were real and then providing a close up view of her pussy. "A natural blonde!" BlackMagic observed to her embarrassment. Then came another topic: "How do you like black guys?"

Erin felt a nervous tingle in her pussy as she considered the question. "Like for sex?" she asked, then added "i like porn with big black men ruining little girls like me for white bois forever! ;)"

"Make a sign," BlackMagic commanded. "Write what you're thinking right now." Her face went red as the little naked blonde gathered some paper and writing materials, selected a black felt marker and printed in swirling feminine letters: "I Need Big Nigger Cock!" Then she paused, then added a smiley face in a top corner and colored in a pink heart next to the N-word. There, now it looked a little sweeter.

Erin glanced up, a naughty smile on her face. "Want to see it?" she wrote, proud of her art project. She fiddled a little with the cam, and took a snapshot of herself, shoulders back, blue eyes wide, blonde hair framing her smiling face, holding the sign up proudly, defiantly, in front of her breasts.

Erin thought she had reached maximum naughty thrill for the night, but it was just starting. "Okay let's get some for you" BlackMagic encouraged.

"Ha ha very funny," Erin typed back, "Fun to dream but my daddy would kill me for going black!"

"How would he feel about your little sign?" BlackMagic replied. "Should we email him that shot and find out?" Now Erin went pale, and it continued: "Maybe copy your brother, let him know what his nigger-loving big sister is doing tonight?" She begged him not to, but it seemed to now be , or more precisely, black male: pretty little Erin would have to go black tonight on camera, and if she couldn't provide the stud, BlackMagic would!

Who gets to defile Erin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)