More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PurplePython PurplePython

What opportunity presents itself?

A charity run

Jessica woke up that Saturday morning, at almost midday, and while still dressed in her pajamas, she searched online for something to do.

"Surely there must be something going on that I could take part in!" she thought to herself.

After a while of scrolling, she found one that piqued her interest.

Charity Costume Run - A mile long run around the university grounds. Wear your funniest/sluttiest costume... all for a good cause!

"Wow that sounds like great fun!" Jessica said aloud to herself, "When is it... oh... this afternoon at 2pm. Well that's not enough time for me to raise money, or even find a costume!"

Jessica considered what she could possibly wear. The most revealing piece of clothing she owned was a one-piece swimsuit. It would show off her long legs, but that's not even the sluttiest thing people wear to the beach, she thought to herself.

She read for more information about the event.

Changing facilities will be provided for anyone whose costume is too indecent to wear on the way, and robes are given to all participants, so that everyone reveals their costume at the same time.

"I suppose I could just go for the sluttiest outfit possible: nothing at all!" she joked to herself, giggling at the thought.

She thought about it some more, and pictured herself naked surrounded by people. No-one had ever seen her naked body in person. It was almost an exciting idea...

"No I couldn't do that! That's ridiculous." she said to herself, as though trying to talk herself out of it. "Although... this is a college, streaking is considered a lot more socially acceptable here... there would probably be lots of other naked people."

She found herself clicking the register button, and entering her name.

"Well, I'm commuted now... and I don't have a costume... this isn't slutty, it's brave, it's empowering... it's really exciting actually." Jessica's mind raced with thrilling thoughts.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)