More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bmcalister bmcalister

How did I get here?

A chance meeting.... ( route)

As one of the boys slipped a blindfold over my eyes blocking off the light and my vision I felt a set of hands squeezing my boobs and another set fingering my shaved pussy through the shiny bikini thong I was wearing... "hey guys this slut is soaking wet and getting off on this"... I had that top of the roller coaster hill feeling in my gut as the hand jabbing my thong slid a finger into my cunt.... closing my eyes I remember where this nightmare started....

As a sophomore in college and with limited sexual experience I spent most of my time studying and given the bad breakup I had with my high school boyfriend and the only guy id ever slept with the sexual satisfaction I received in between the sheets was solely in my hands or at my own hands as it may be.... I was getting ready to go to the library on a Friday night when my roommate reminded me that I had lost a bet and she was making me go to a party her boyfriend was having at his fraternity with her.... she was determined to work on lightening up my college existence with a little fun and get me back into "the scene"....

I agreed to go and felt a slight twinge in my pussy as I got dressed in the outfit she had laid out for me... I had to admit I thought my ass looked great in the tight dark denim mini skirt that I pulled over the cheeky red lace panties that wedged seductively into the crease of my firm young virginal ass... a tight cashmere sweater with no bra completed the look and gave just a hint of nipple in the right light... high heel wedge sandals completed the look and I was off...

I was planning to have a couple drinks then simply come home... little did I know this party would change the course of college for me indefinatly... I had to admit that I looked hot as I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror

who do I meet at the party?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)