More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Red dead Red dead

What's next?

A chance for Redemption

William Butcher, better known as Billy Butcher, entered the hall behind Amanda Waller. The hall was full of criminals and rogues whose files Billy had read. Waller clasped her hands and caught their attention: "Every one please take a sit. Needless to say, a bomb has been planted around your neck and any misbehavior and disobedience Against orders results in your head's explosion, so be very careful of your behavior."

Fearing for their lives, all the members of the squad reluctantly sat down on their chairs and stared at Waller and Butcher with grim faces.

"Well, let me get to the point and explain your mission; you were arrested for the crimes you've committed and most of you were supposed to rot in prison for the rest of your life, but I'm willing to give you a second chance, I gave you a chance to be redeemed, a chance to get rid of all your past deeds. I'm doing this while you assholes do not deserve such a chance, so I expect you to be grateful to me."

The sound of spitting and cursing was heard.

"Your mission is to help my government and my organization rid the world of superheroes and the Justice League and restore law and order to the world; let me be brief and helpful, your mission is to Help us kill the superheroes and the Justice League."

Noise and commotion filled the hall:

"Fuck this bullshit!"

"Ha ha! I like to kill Superman!"

"Don't Worry babes i've got my Kite!"

"Ooh, that will be saucy"

"Jende siyahe pofyooz!"

"Where is my Alice ?!"

"Even with my intelligence that's an impossible job to do!"

Billy Butcher picked up the remote of bombs and said:

"Every body Shut your shit holes or i'll blow up your brains."

"Who's that British Mother Fucker ?!" Asked Deadshot.

"I'm The one who Fucks your mother ! Now Floyd, please Shut the fuck up, because i really don't wanna kill my fiance's little son!" Butcher were belied Smiling.

Silence returned to the hall once again.

Waller cleared her throat and pointed to Butcher: "He's William Butcher, a former CIA and SAS agent,He is your leader and boss, So it's in your best interest to listen to him, because he's free on my behalf To blow up any of you who causes problems. "

*******************

William Butcher:

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)