More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by steveelsewhere steveelsewhere

What does the headmistress have to say?

A certain special rule

In the Headmistress’s Office

John, along with the other new boys, sat in shock. There were only about 20 of them, in a school with over 200 students in each class, and they already felt defensive. They all knew there had been a fierce struggle over whether boys should be admitted at all. Only the fear of a lawsuit had provoked the initial discussion, and the eventual decision. Not a single student had withdrawn, and while many a mother had written letters of complaint or distress, in the end, loyalty to Clarion had won over the students, alumni, parents and staff. Still, every boy expected to run into some hard feelings. This, however, was totally unexpected.

“We have attempted to change where possible,” Headmistress Pamela Winston began, “But certain things were simply not physically possible. As a result, you will all be assigned roommates from the existing school body. It is expected you will comport yourself as young gentlemen around these ladies.”

Co-ed rooms? Twenty boys looked at each other. Fantasies aside, this might be a tough adjustment to make. The fourteen boys who had sisters took a collective gulp. “Further,” Miss Winston continued, “Locker facilities and dormitory bathrooms will also be co-ed. I expect you will resist the temptation to act like perverts there, of all places. Classes will, of course, be coed.”

The boys shifted in their seats, their libidos set off by these dry announcements, but a warning tone in their heads cautioning them to keep a straight face and control their bodies. Everything looked do-able, and maybe even enjoyable, until the last announcement. “There is one last detail. This was not realized until last week, and so it cannot be changed until our Board of Trustee’s annual meeting next summer. While Clarion had created a male uniform that complements the traditional female uniform,” Here Miss Winston pointed to an illustration on the wall of her office showing the men’s uniforms: summer, winter and physical education. “We made no allowance for underclothing. Since the student Handbook has long required all students to wear panties…” With a blush, Miss Winston explained, “No decent girl – and our students have always been decent girls – would dream of not wearing panties. The rule was formulated to ensure they would not try such behavior on a dare. Unfortunately, because no change was made to this rule, I am afraid you will all be required to wear panties for this school year. The clothing your parents ordered for you is waiting in your assigned rooms. There you will also find one dozen pair of our standard girl’s panties. When you reach your room, please change into a pair. If they do not fit properly, you wil be able to exchange them at the school store until 8 o’clock tonight. They WILL be worn under your uniforms. The only time you may remove them is to wash, or when wearing pajamas.” A pause filled the room with a tense silence. “This is unfortunate, but it is also a rule of the Clarion School. It will be adhered to. Am I clear?”

John broke the silence. “You said we would have female roommates. Do they know about this … uniform rule?” “Notices regarding this will be posted in the common areas of each dormitory,” Miss Winston explained coldly. “I expect all our young ladies will act with tact and understanding of your special circumstances. If there are no further questions,” and her tone made it clear no more would be welcome, “Then I suggest you go to your rooms. Your room assignments are on the inside front cover of your student handbooks. That is all.”

Where to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)