More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by darren j darren j

What Happens?

A car pulls up

Cassie is standing at a corner wondering what to do, to get back at her husband. When an old friend from high school stops her car in front of her. She invites Cassie to come for a drink.

So Cassie jumps in the car with her and they leave. Ten minutes later Cassie finds herself at a bar with Marie. Half pissed and swapping stories of life after high school.

Back in high school Marie and Cassie had experimented in Lesbian sex together. But since then they both had got married.

Carrie tells her friend all about the arguement she just had with her husband and that she wanted to do something totaly wild just to piss him off.

Marie just smiled at her and offered to let her come back to her place for a threesome with her husband.

Very quickly they both found themselves on Marie's door step. Marie's husband Darren was waiting for her. She was late and he was worried.

As soon as both women are through the door Marie introduced Cassie before they demand that he make love to them both.

What would you do if two drunk women demanded sex?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)