More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nsmithe nsmithe

What happens?

A call from Jennifer

You get a call. It's Jennifer.

"Hi baby, some of my colleagues are planning on going to the pub. Will you join us? My boss is also with me."

"Yeah, for sure", you answer. It's friday evening and you don't have plans, so why not?

Thirty minutes later you walk into the pub. It's already dark outside and it had begun to rain. You scan the room and see your girlfriend with her colleagues at the bar. You introduce yourself and meet Mrs. Morrison, your girlfriends boss. Jennifer talked a lot about her, mostly with respect. Mrs. Morrison is about forty years old and the sales managerin of the company, tough and intelligent, as Jennifer told you before. But while you stood in front of her, you realize that she is a stunning woman.

You both have plenty of fun and drink a lot with Jennifers new colleagues. After a few hours, most of them were gone and the group got small, there a only five people left, Jennifer, you, Mrs. Morrison and two colleagues. All of them had drank very much and you don't whenever you look over to Jennifer chatting with her two coworkers, you see her waver a bit. Her coworkers are in no better condition.

"So", Mrs. Morrison keeps talking. You both are standing a bit aside the others. "How is it going? Jennifer told me that you two have a rough time."

"Well, we both do our best", you look her in the eyes, "but you know how it is after college. I have to admit, that i am a bit sometimes, cause we are working so hard and yet it doesn't seem to be enough."

"Jennifer told me the same. She is doing a great job, but hard work isn't everything. You must be willing to do everything to reach your goals. I had to work my way up, like you and believe me, i had to sacrifice a lot."

"We are willing to sacrifice everything, believe me. I will do what it takes and Jennifer will do the same and more", you say and you're not quiet sure, but you think there is a quick smirk on Mrs. Morrisons face.

"Maybe there is a chance for Jennifer in the next weeks. You know, new customer from overseas and i am planing to land a big contract. But Jennifer alone is not enough", Mrs. Morrison tells you and steps a little closer. "I need to know if you fully support her."

"I completly support Jennifer", you say without hesitation. "I will do whatever it takes. You can count on me."

Slowly, Mrs. Morrison moves closer and her right hand rests on your chest. "That is exactly what i wanted to hear", she leans in and whispers in your ear. "But people talk a lot and i need you to prove it to me."

She lowers her hand and it rests on your stomach, right above your belt. You can feel the blood rush into you penis. Hastily you look over to Jennifer and realize, that she is watching you. But before you can panic you see her nod and she turns to her coworkers, to distract them.

"What do you want me to do?" you ask Mrs. Morrison.

"Isn't that obvious?" she asks and her finger runs over the bulge in your pants. "Follow me", she tells you but before she leaves, she grabes your dick. "But never forget, i don't need you two, so be loyal and don't tell anybody", and with that she grabs your balls through your trousers and gave them a little but painful squeeze, "or i will crush you both."

With that she walks over to the toilets.

Do you follow her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)