More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AbusedBoy AbusedBoy

Who are you?

A businessman

You are John Doe, a 30 years old businessman. Your life has always being pretty boring. Being quiet and shy, you never had a girlfriend. Hell, you have never even kissed someone. And you understood why: You're as boring as your life. Average in everything, you never stood out in anything. You're an 8, at best. You didn't have any talent as a kid. At school you weren't neither a jock nor a nerd. Your tastes are pretty unique, in a freaky way. You're practically invisible.

You only have two things that are worth fighting for in your life: your cat, the only one you has left, and your job, your only reason to live.

You work in an office. Typing, printing, giving, obeying, and drinking lots and lots of caffeine. You've worked hard in this company since you can remember, and you pride yourself of all the good things you brought to this place.

Sadly, you aren't as good as you were at five, ten years ago. Old people left, new people came, and you stayed. You had lots of chances to leave when you were younger, but your love for the company kept you there. But after all these years, you're afraid you lost your way at the only thing you're good at.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)