More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dark8264 dark8264

What do you see?

A brunette bookworm with something to prove

Well, you see yourself, of course! After you put your glasses on, that is.

You're Brooke. You were never the prettiest girl in school, and you definitely didn't go "under the bleachers" at football games with any boys. That would have required you to go to a football game in the first place! No, what got you to Los Angeles was a 4.0 GPA, hard work, and a scholarship to USC.

You remember what put you on the road to the audition today. Within a few days of getting to campus, you met the perfect guy. He's smart, he loves the same TV shows and books that you do, you laugh at each other's jokes, he has an awesome body, and he's banging a sorority bimbo! Ok, so he was perfect until that last part.

Even though you love being friends with him, you decided to start working out and get in shape. While everyone else was dealing with the "Freshman 15," you lost 30 pounds, leaving, as Meghan Trainor would put it, "all the right junk in all the right places."

You looked down at your breasts. They were the only place that it didn't look like you lost weight, as they still came in at a 36DD on your size 6 body. Your shape had gone from "apple" to "hourglass," and you had bought some new clothes to show it off. Even if your friend didn't really notice, you were turning some heads around campus now. The audition was kind of your 'final exam' on your life change: if the casting agent complimented your looks, then you knew that you had what it took to seduce "Mr Perfect" away from his sorority girlfriend, wow him in bed, live the plot of a romantic drama, get married, have 2.5 kids... Wait, you're getting ahead of yourself again. You can't go to the audition naked!

As you got dressed to head to the audition, you put on a peach colored lace bra and matching boyshorts to wear under a flower print sundress that came down to your mid thigh. As you put on a pair of white ballet flats, you took another look at the address for the audition, seeing that it was...

Where is the audition?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)