More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thucydides thucydides

Whose body will Mr. Wall Street occupy?

A brown-haired teenage girl.

You slip out of the crowd and down a side-street. You're getting better at the handling this body. Drawing your hands toward your chest, you inspect your tits once more. She actually seems sort of hot, you think. You give one of your breasts a couple furtive squeezes and you feel a pleasant twinge in your groin.

" I need a mirror." You whisper to yourself, deciding to return to your van.


This dingy FDR-adjacent parking lot is the perfect setting for your 70s "Shagin' Wagon" van. You pull a spare key out of the front spare wheel and slip into the front seat. The view of your new assets is better sitting down. You unbutton your cardigan revealing a tight white bra.

"Not bad." You mutter, groping your bra-covered tits.

You adjust the rear-view mirror towards your new face.

She doesn't look a day over eighteen.

You run your fingers along your cheeks, then slowly down to your chest, hips, and finally your slender legs.

Fuck, she's pretty hot.

After a slight struggle with the bra, you liberate your new tits.

"Holy shit..." you exclaim, groping at your nipples. "I need to get her pants off."

You slip out of both your jean shorts and panties, revealing a mostly unshaven pussy. With a finger, you lightly stroke your labia before sliding a finger inside the lips. You can feel yourself - this girl - getting wet. You insert two more fingers into her pussy and start pumping as if they were a cock. You try hump her hips to meet each stroke, causing the driver's seat rattle loudly.

"Yeah, yes, fuck, UGH. Take it you, AH, bitch." You moan.

You slip your hand out of your new pussy and lick your fingers slovenly. With one last slurp of your pussy juice, you shift your hand back down to your cunt - the other planted firm on one of the your tits. While mauling your tits with one hand, your start to massage your clit with the other. You feel yourself about to cum so you slap your pussy.

"Ugh, fucking don't cum yet."

You repeat the same motion: groping your tits and rubbing your clit until you feel yourself about to cum, only to slap your cunt back into submission. After several minutes of this shove yours fingers deep into your pussy and thighs tighten. You feel your body tense up but you keep pumping until you feel waves of pleasure wash over you.

In the afterglow you push your hair back, accidentally soaking your brown locks in cum.

"Oh honey, we're gonna have some fun." You say, slapping your new tits. Considering this a job well done, you doze off in the driver's seat.

You awake to a group of people standing slack-jawed in front of the van. You stretch your arms and yawn.

"Can I help you?" You ask.

Who are they?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)