More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Geo Geo

Who wishes first?

A bratty cheerleader that needs to blow off steam

Stomping towards the pedestal, a cheerleader named Cindy huffs, drawing a 10 dollar bill from her purse. She had a bad day, her, the head cheerleader was insulted to have been pranked by a bunch of nerd girls! It was the main reason that she was stuck in her cheer uniform right now. Stupid nerds with access to super glue...

Said cheer uniform, is compromised of a pleated thigh length skirt, and a tank top baring the initials for the local high school, Townover High. All pieces of clothing, including her knee-high socks, are colored the schools' pink and yellow. Jean has a sort of affinity with humans, after a while she can just tell what their intentions are just by looking at their aura, and this one is a spiteful one. This isn't going to be fun for her.

"Alright, you stupid slut," Cindy spat at Jean, sliding the bill into the slot, "I've had a bad day, and I, like, want to mess with you to feel better, so you'll be my bitch for this round." Cindy said, brushing her blonde hair behind her dismissively. Jean hears an echo, that sounds like her voice, but inside her head. A typical trick, if the master is too far away, or only thinks their wishes, genies receive the wish command anyway telepathically. This particular wish says thus; I, like, wish this genie would twerk while picking her nose, to make her look stupid.

Unlike a normal wish, Jean finds that she's not filled with the urge to immediately grant it. Normally an imprisoned genie feels peril, as if drowning with no way out of the water other than to grant the wish. But Jean did not feel that, just the wish etched into her mind, on a metaphysical blank list filling a slot in her brain, and a check box accompanying it. For once, Jean may try to deny the wish. After all, it's degrading enough to be at a human's service, let alone to be humiliated with such an action as the wish describes. But she doesn't know what will happen if she denies a wish, wondering if denying it would lead into a trap.

Does Jean Obey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)