More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unbentfatpuppy Unbentfatpuppy

What’s in the box

A blue glowing diaper

As I look in the box it had on big and puffy diaper that had a blue glow in it. As looking I blush and take it to my room and set it on my bed as I unfold it. It was about as big as my upper body but 3x thicker then a normal one I was un sure of how to react to it but I was curious so I lay down on my bed putting the diaper under my butt and start to strap it on. As I do I start to feel weird as i feel like I was losing myself as my body started to move on it’s own “what the what’s going on” I say in a panic. Before I can do anything I lose control of my body and am stuck in my mind watching. The being that controls my body says” finally a new body of my own” it says with a smile.

As it says that it uses its powers to change my body as it does my body starts glowing and changing. my dick and balls grow bigger and I grow tits and become more feminine as my ass and thighs get thicker after abit it stops and I crouch Down and grunt as I shit in my diaper it becoming brown and sagging in the back I say with a smile “I have this body permanently” I start to panic unable to do any thing. At the same time there was a knock on my door it was my mom what’s gonna happen.

What’s gonna happen

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)