More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mindslave mindslave

Which form does the sorceress take?

A blonde seductress.

Pharysia's misty form coalesces into a sensual figure. A dramatic face with large dark eyes, and full lips glinting shiny red, with honey-blonde hair pouring over her shoulders. Her red satin gown is just translucent enough to hint at what's underneath; but what you can see is enough to excite. The neckline of the gown reaches low enough to reveal two round, firm breasts with a pronounced cleavage. Slits in the side of the gown display her smooth, shiny legs, perched on spike-heeled pumps.

Against your will, your breath catches in your throat and your masculinity stirs to full attention. Damn! You almost defeated this woman, once... but now she can revel in her own power over you. You are filled with desire for your bitter enemy.

"And now," she says, her devilish grin revealing perfect teeth, "it is time to make you mine completely. Oh, yes, it is a great sport to you to serve me, but my over you won't be complete until you are my willing ."

She begins to chant, and glowing runes start to fill the air. She takes a step toward you.

"The only missing ingredient is your seed, my pet. Once it is in me, I will own your soul."

What's the next step to her evil spell?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)