More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Otaku101 Otaku101

What does Jade wear?

A black turtleneck and blue jeans

Jade chose out her newly-purchased turtleneck, as well as a new pair of blue jeans. The clothes were conservative in the sense that they covered a lot of skin, but they also accentuated her breasts and butt, making her look sexier regardless.

“Let’s wear this for Mike today! I’m sure he’ll love this outfit on me!” Jade said to herself, before heading to the toilet for a nice, hot shower.

Jade took her time in the shower, making sure to scrub every nook and cranny of her body. Her arms, her legs, under her breasts...she made sure that her body was squeaky clean before she got out of the shower, feeling rejuvenated.

As she was putting on her jeans, her hand rubbed against her clit, causing Jade to moan softly. Usually, Jade was sensitive as she had not had sex in a long time due to how reserved and shy Mike was, and her willingness to take it slow with her boyfriend. However, she was extra sensitive today, because she had been too worried about Mike lately with all the bullying to be in the mood to even masturbate. As a result, she had not gotten off in a while.

Combine that with the fact that Jade had spent the last few months listening to her friends brag about their boyfriends’ huge dicks fucking them into heaven, and you had one extremely pent up Jade.

But, alas. She had taken her time in the shower, and had no more time to spend on pleasuring herself unless she wanted to be late for school. With great , Jade got fully dressed.

As she prepared to leave the house, she noticed that her mother was not in her usual position at the table drinking coffee. In fact, she was not in the house at all! Jade started to worry for a second before she remembered that her mother had errands to run that morning, so she would be out of the house for a long while. With that in mind, Jade locked up the house before leaving.

What awaits Jade on her way to school?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)