More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

Who do they find?

A black lady .

Keith and Virginia headed off from the cabin in the direction the highway rescue dispatch had given them. The conditions were getting pretty bad with sleet blowing almost horizontal and threatening to push them off the road. Virginia had the car heater running full power seeking to keep the chill from the vehicle. After about ten minutes of driving in the difficult conditions they can upon the scene of a mini avalanche. Keith got out of the car while Virginia kept the engine running.

What he found was a Jeep Cherokee had been pushed down an embankment when a snowdrift had collapsed onto the road. The safety barrier had been knocked from the ground so Keith was able to half slide; half climb down into a small gully. The vehicle rested on its side and Keith was able to pry the driver's door open. Inside was a black woman perhaps in her early twenties. She was but the seemed no obvious signs of injuries. Keith quickly surmised what must have happened. The vehicle's electrics must have been knocked out in the slide down the hill thus preventing the car's heater from continuing. With no source of warmth, the women would have slipped into unconsciousness due to the cold not before calling the emergency services on her cell phone.

If Keith didn't get her back to their cabin soon she would most likely die from hypothermia. He freed the lady from the car restraints and carried her back up the slope over his shoulder. Once back to the car he instructed Virginia to cover the lady in a thermal blanket. Keith put the car in reverse and drove as fast as he could safely back to their lodgings.

Once arriving back home they carried the still lady back inside and placed her next to the fire. Keith put some more wood on the blaze and had it crackling with warmth in no time. Virginia had gone to the radio to report that they had retrieved a women. She came back seconds later to report. "The radio's out Keith. The storm must really have come in strong. She's lucky we got the call as late as we did," she said as she gave her big strong man a hug.

"I think she has hypothermia, we had better do something quick to bring up her body temperature," he gave his reply and prognosis.

"You're right. Help me to get her undressed. It's what the training says," Virginia then went to the lady and started to remove her clothes from her body. As much as Keith didn't like the thought of undressing an woman, he knew it was what was required.

With her naked ebony form highlighted by the fire, Keith couldn't help but think that she was truly beautiful. She had a full figure and sensuous curves to her body, not a once of fat did she posses. She looked like a typical skier, most likely on her way to the higher slopes seeking the best conditions and snow. The job done, he took his wife in his arms.

"She's very pretty," she said as he held her.

"Yes but not as beautiful as you," he said as he drew her even tighter in his arms.

"There's nothing more we can do for now. Best to just leave her be by the fire. In the meantime how about you take me into the bedroom and warm me up some as well. We were interrupted before. Let's finish what we started," Virginia said as she led Keith from the room, confident that the woman would sleep for a few more hours.

Should they have been so sure?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)