More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bigtrain. bigtrain.

What's next?

A bit of a ramble from the Author.

Hi everyone, I hope your all doing well. This story is gonna be different from my other stories. I love my stories but sometimes they felt too dark, left me feeling gross, in need of a hot shame shower and maybe a therapist. If its not obvious I find that my stories have no place in the real world, forcing anyone in anyway is wrong, I'm am advocate of equality in all things or at the very least I want and strive to be. People can always do and be better.

The chapters I plan to add, compared to my other stories will be more light hearted, much more willing and hopefully fun for the reader. This story focuses on a woman who wants to cut loose, maybe get controlled and wants to do the things though she may be hesitant or "." these are things she wants to do, passively or aggressively putting herself in these situations.

For other authors who have a different direction they want to take the story you are more than welcome to, just make sure to read the guidelines before you cut loose. If you plan something, add them (warnings on how that route is focused)

Before you fret I'm not in anyway done with my other stories, I will be continuing them I just wanted to have some guilt free fun and write some terrible smut for people who want something close to my stories thats a tiny bit more grounded.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)