More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wowvow wowvow

Here's your choices.

A big job for a small penis

You wake up to a new day, another day, but not an ordinary day. You had been struggling to pick up a job more recently, and been going on broke, you're , enough to take up a weird job that requires a unique "talent" you have. You see, you have a small penis, you're barely an inch soft and less than 3 inches when hard. Usual it's completely useless, luckily for you, you managed to find someone who requires a use for your penis, and is willing to pay loads of money to use it. With very options, you have decided to take up the gig, and had scheduled the gig to occur tomorrow.That was yesterday, today is tomorrow, and with that stupid wording, you wake up and have a job to do.

Getting out of bed, you piss, shower, and get dress, then you begin to make your way towards the location. Through a mixture of busses, and subways, you find. yourself around in the middle of the city, looking above yourself at a large apartment building. Rechecking your email, you find the apartment number, and you buzz it. After a couple of seconds, a French women beings to speak.

"Yes? Hello, who goes there?" She rapidly speaks, you respond how your here for...her gig, "OH Yes, tiny weenie man. Yes, yes come in." You blush, and rapidly peak around yourself, luckily it seems like no one had heard what she had said. The door buzzes, and you quickly enter inside, and access the elevator.

The elevator climbs up the building as it rises to the near top, where the penthouses are set up. After a good 2 minutes both riding, and preparing in the elevator, ding! The door's open, and leading towards a door. Walking towards it, you would knock, inside someone screams. "Ooh Coming!" It's the women, quickly moving things all around before running towards the door. The door unlocks, and it swings backwards, standing in the doorway is dark skin lady, C cup breast, curly hair, and her cruvy body, which was being cover by a pink robe she was wearing. "Ah yes, your here finally, come on and I tell you what I have plan for me, and you."

What you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)