More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fnuriia90 fnuriia90

Who are you?

A barely legal boi with a bimboi baby sitter

You can't believe you have to put up with this bullshit! You just turned 18 years old at exactly 8:08AM this morning and now it's Friday night, the best night to head out with friends and get so fucked up that you forget this momentous occasion in your life. Instead, your overbearing father has decided that you can't be trusted to make 'appropriate life decisions' and has hired a baby sitter to watch you all night. You would tell him to go fuck himself, but in addition to being an overprotective prick, he also spoils you with any new phone, game system, clothes, car, bling, or anything else your greedy little heart desires.

You suppose he hasn't recovered from your mother's passing just three years ago. He went from largely absentee friendly father to largely absentee prison warden who provided an admittedly nice cage for his only prisoner, you. You put up with his anal authoritarian streak for so long because you enjoyed not having to do much of anything but play games, get high, and laze about. You did find it odd that your dad never seemed too worried about what you got up to at home, as long as he knew you were doing it alone or with other listless brat bois.

You expected this to change once you were 18, but he gave you the same short but stupid speech he always does, 'my house, my rules.' Seeing as you don't plan on moving out and footing your own bills anytime soon, you are stuck staying at home while he hires some other teenager to watch you. Having spent most of your free time since puberty jerking off to porn that grew increasingly depraved the more jaded you got, you can't resist a little hopeful fantasy of some stacked sex kitten hired as your REAL birthday gift, but you suspect the PS5 is the only action you'll be getting. He probably got some gawky 14 year old to watch you, and even you aren't that depraved.

You don't know what he's so worried about. It's not like you are going to get a girl pregnant. They tend to not fawn over poor little rich bois when they have studs to milk dry. You had once thought the Bimbug outbreak would be your big break, but women seem turned off by boi's too scared they might be sissies to fuck a bimboi. If anything, the bimboi's are even worse competition because they exude confidence and sex, and they all have bigger cocks than most bois too. You aren't an outlier in that department either, so you long ago gave up even trying.

You suspect he's more worried you'll be infected by some seductive bimboi after you foolishly try to prove you are 100% stud and immune to their cute corruption. You have tried telling him you have no interest in bimbois, but you think he might have found a way to skim your browser history and knows differently. It's not that you want to get turned out...not really, but it is an almost terrifyingly tempting thought...purely, as a harmless fantasy of course. If anything, you're being aware of your own weakness makes you the safest boi alive. You don't want Daddy Warbucks to cut you off and you dread finding out that being transformed isn't as fun as all the pornos make it seem only after you fuck yourself for life, so you avoid the comely contagions like the plague.

Which is what makes it all the more stupefying when you sneak a peek as your father answers the door and see your babysitter is a bimboi! Now you know your dad must have some way of spying on your internet history, because your babysitter is exactly your type.

What's your type?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)