More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FerAng FerAng

Does she need you for anything else?

A backrub perhaps, or so she says

"Well, a backrub would be nice, since you're asking..." Rachel admits while flashing you a teasing little smile, which makes you feel like you've known eachother for ages already - allthough you've only met her just a few moments ago.

"As you wish, my lady!" You grin and then motion her towards the bath, as if expecting her to get undressed right away.

"That's what I get for trying to play games?" She laughs at your gesture, and then manage to catch you a bit off balance by actually starting to tug at her clothes. She doesn't go all the way however, and with her top just halfways up her chest she glances back at you as if wondering for how long you'll stay.

"Well, you practically asked for it..." You smile and wink at her, before reluctantly backing out of the room. Once outside you wait until you hear the lock click in place, and then realize you've got a silly grin plastered on your face while you make your way to the livingroom...

It's about half an hour later when Rachel returns from the bathroom, with nothing but a towel wrapped around her body, and you can't keep from oogling her discretely while she walks into your view.

"Are you always like that around women, John?" She asks when she finds you in the couch, and then come to realize what you're watching on TV. "Hey, that's my favourite show! It's not a new episode, is it?"

"Well, no..." You start, a little surprised as you don't know a lot of girls who like to watch the same kind of stuff as you do. Rachel doesn't seem to be like most girls in general however, and quickly takes a seat in the couch without even changing back into clothes. "And what about you, Rachel? Do you always make jokes about backrubs, and walk around the house without any clothes on...?"

"Oh? No, not really!" She lets out a little laugh, while looking down on herself as if she hadn't even noticed until now. Then she just winks at you sideways however, and makes herself comfortable in the couch. "I take it as a sign we'll get along just fine together. I just hope there's no offense...?"

"No, not at all." You ensure her, though you must admit it's somewhat distracting to have a friendly and beautiful woman like her within reach of your arms. It will be an interesting time to have her around, you figure, while trying to return your attention to the screen...

What's next then?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)