More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ben Rosewood Ben Rosewood

After they shower they look into the mirror and see...

A Young, Athletic Female

For a girl, Alex Grey is pretty athletic. Some might underestimate he but she's actually fairly tough. Her breasts are rather small, perky b-cups but she has a nice, round, firm ass from all the squats she does at the gym. She has long brown hair which she tames into a ponytail and is also rather flexible. Under her uniform, she decides to wear a plain white bra and white panties.

Alex has been out of high school for two years. This is her first job that isn't some shitty minimum wage shelf stacking job. With her uniform on she drives to the mall, eager to get to her first day of work. Alex heads to meet with his supervisor, John Anderson, an ex-cop in his forties who's enjoying his borderline retirement sitting on his ass, watching the cameras and giving out orders on the radio. He's a bit overweight, and his hair is starting to grey. Alex shakes John's hand as he says "Good to see ya kid. You're the first one here."

"Thanks sir."

"Ready for your first day on the job?"

"Hell yeah."

"That's the spirit kid."

John looks at the monitors, before saying "Looks like we've got some action already kid."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)