More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kresreb kresreb

What do you see in the mirror?

A Woman

You stare at your average frame, 5'8'', 165lbs, neglected from sports that you haven't played in years. Your C-cup breasts hang free, but your pussy is obscured by your pubes. Your pubes are longer than you remember. They are usually trimmed, but this looks like a few weeks of growth. How long have I been here? The hair on your head is also probably longer, just passed your shoulders.

You've never been tied up before. This image in the mirror is wrong. You struggle against your bindings for a moment before taking a deep breath. Your stomach growls angrily. When was the last time I ate?

Looking around again, you can see what was in that dark corner of the room now with the additional light. Two human torsos sit on stands like mannequins, except these are not your average mannequins. Both models have complete anatomy, like giant sex toys with no arms or legs. The female model has at least D-cup breasts, and a detailed vagina, you can't see if there's an asshole from this vantage point but you assume that there is. The male model has a large erect dick jutting out of the sculpted body, with a sack of balls hanging underneath it. You wonder why you're stuck in a room with 2 life-size sex mannequins, before letting out a little hopeless chuckle.

You hear a loud *KUH-CHUNK* coming from behind the door to your little cell. Super bright lights blind you as a figure walks from a completely white hallway into the room.

"Hello, ." the figure grins, "I'm your new master."

Who is speaking to you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)