More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

What did the Courier see?

A Woman

Jesse saw her short brunette hair retain their sharp edges, but shaking them showed that grains of sand were kept around the scalp of her hair. Still, it's not the worse thing to happen after such a violent occurrence to her face a few days ago. Attempting to examine the bullet scars on the temple of her head felt like she was violating something, something that shouldn't be touched and recoiled away.

The next few minutes revolved around an interview of her habits, her hobbies, and a Rorschach test on which disturbed Doc Mitchell through and through, especially with Jesse calling her own mother a meatshield.

Once the examination was over, she was given a vault dweller's jumpsuit, one that formerly belonged to the Doc's wife. Not that Jesse cared after opening the door back to the outside world.

And thus began the story of Courier Six, a to be reckoned with to the world after figuring herself unemployed and with a Wasteland to conquer. After all, what made slavery profitable in the old world that could not be applied to the new world?

What chapter of the waste interests you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)