More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by blackberryred blackberryred

What's next?

A Woman Without a Plan

What the hell is going on? you wonder as you walk briskly down the hallway. All you want to do is get out of this building.

The classrooms are all empty, and a few students are straggling behind at the lockers. One of them is a guy you have class with, and you pointedly avoid eye contact with him as you pass.

"Yo, Mrs. B!"

Not gonna be that easy. Your classmate calls out to you, and you stop almost instinctively.

"Yes, Ryan?"

You turn to face the voice. Your mind is a mess, yet your response comes out automatically, pointedly.

"Did you get the assignment I mailed you?" Ryan is standing with three other students, all leaning against the locker wall. You flick your eyes towards your former classmate.

"Not just yet, Ryan. I'll check my email this weekend."

Get out of here. Get out of here. This is too weird.

You begin to turn, but as you do, you add:

"And I'll remind you that if you don't turn in your assignments on time from now on, you may be failing my class. This is your one late exception, remember that!"

Walking away, you hear Ryan let out a sigh before muttering something to one of the other students. You leave the building, and as your head swims in confusion you find yourself standing before a car in the school parking lot.

The Reality

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)