More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by solidfact solidfact

who is calling you

A Woman Called Gina "The Giantess"

You pick up the phone and hear the low but sweet tones of a woman by the name of Gina...but she's so big she's been knicknamed "The Giantess". She's not only extremely wide, but is also tall...actually over seven feet tall and weighing...well, you don't know how much she weighs, but she's built like a female sumo. Just the thought of her makes your trousers feel extremely tight in the crotch area. You may be a small scrawny guy...but you're at least blessed in one area that the ladies around here will like.

"Hello there," she says breathily.

"Hello, Gina," you say, calling her by her first name as she's a regular here, "and just what can I do for you?"

"Well, hon," she says, "I was wondering if you couldn't come up to my room and give me a massage. I really need it."

Well, while such an act is unusual, it is in your job description, and you are a liscenced massuse. You're just imaginging how her soft, plyable flesh will feel in your fingers...and you know you'd like to do more than massage her. Still...you're a little bit intimidated. A woman that big...if she truly lets herself go...she could crush the life out of you. Still, you think, what a way to go.

Do you go up? Do you chicken out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)