More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wakiki wakiki

What sex and species are you?

A Vulpine(a fox) male,

now your body is covered in a fine orange fur.

"wow..." your body has totally changed, and all you can do is stare. you're a fox now. you stare for ever at your new reflection. The fur on your chest and belly is much lighter than your back and shoulders. ineveitably your eyes follow your trail of light hair to your cock. its totally different! Your balls are now covered in fur, and your shaft is pink and velvety. It looks totally different to, much more streamlined, and the head was longer and thinner. you give it a flex to see how it feels, but something feels VERY strange. the base of your spine seems to be a meter longer than it was before. as you flex, your new tail tenses and waves.

you suddenly remember to start breating again, having been holding your breath for nearly a minute. gasping, you look at your self, and suddenly your new face grabs your attention. this is the biggest shock. you can still see your feature in this lupine profile, but your nose is... flat and long, you hair not there and not needed, your eyes twice as large, ears pointed and large, mouth wrapped around your new snout. you open your mouth, and feel your entire mouth open. its no longer a hole on the front of your head, its your face opening up.

Such a huge physiological change is too much to handle, and you suddenly feel weak at the knees, and you collapse onto your bed. you lie there, feeling your awareness seep into this new body.

"It's mine, this is me, i am gone" thoughts rush through your head, and you can feel yourself loosing grip. "need to talk to someone." you grab your mobile and dial

Who do you call?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)