More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blazebreaker Blazebreaker

Who or what is casting the shadow?

A Teacher!

As you stand there, lost in thought about the mysterious Red-haired woman, you find your shadow growing bigger. A gentle hand comes down upon your shoulder, making you flinch slightly,much to your embarrassment. Turning to look at the owner, you do your best not to let your jaw drop.Now standing beside you is a stunning lady in a business suit.Long,silver hair cascades down her back, and her calm, ice blue eyes observe you with a quiet smile.

"Ah, You must be Havel Rentanico. I'm your homeroom teacher Rosseweisse.I'm very glad to meet you. I had a feeling you may be a bit overwhelmed on your first day, and have decided to help you get to know the school.If you didn't mind,that is.

Mind? Hell no, you didn't mind! On closer inspection, She didn't seem to be that much older than you,but she gave off this mature,serious aura that could easily trick people into thinking otherwise."Y-yeah, I'm Havel.I would appreciate it greatly. Thank you." You stammer out, not sure if this school is only filled with babes,or someone was playing a cruel trick on you.

Rosseweisse gives you a tour of the school, in a quick, efficient manner,quickly answering any questions that you have. As you both head to her classroom to start the day she perks up and turns to you quickly." I almost forgot! Be sure to join a club or some sort of after-school activity! It's not required, but it looks much better on your transcripts,and hopefully you'll make some new friends."

As you're about to ask for opinions on which you should join, the bell rings and she quickly ushers you to the front of the class to introduce you.All the eyes on you doesn't really bother you too much,you just hope someone will be nice enough to take you under their wing. After the introduction, you're assigned a seat and quickly make use of it,but realize you forgot a pencil! You dumbass! I guess you're gonna have to ask a neighbor for one.

Who does he ask?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)