More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mister Z Mister Z

What did Sue see?

A T-rex

Sue backs off quickly, knowing her invisibility will do he little good if the beast scented her. Moving through the underbrush, where she things the t-rex will be too big to follow, her jumpsuit catches on thorns, and she curses inwardly as it is torn further, exposing her bra and panties.

Finally, she emerges in a clearing. She can see it is full of red flowers, and their sweet scent draws her in. It is a strange smell, somehow lulling and warming and exciting all at once, and she breathes deep as she steps into the sunlight. She can feel the warmth of the light on her skin and her body begins to tingle. She begins to feel lightheaded. "Where are you, Reed?" she thinks. "I need you here. I need you...I need you in me." Her nipples stiffen and her pussy moistens at the thought of having a cock in her, pounding her. Reed's cock...anyone's cock.

In front of her, in the center of the clearing, she can see one red flower is a giant, far larger than the others. It's long blood-red petals are splayed out on the ground, and from its center rises a tall, red stamen. A tall, thick, hard stamen, big and red and tall and it would be so easy to mount it...

What does Sue do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)