More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Budgieping Budgieping

What happened next?

A Sticky Moment with Mum

Jeremy went to the laudry basket with the innocent intention of dropping yesterday's underwear in. It was two days now since the Graduation party but try as he might, the memory of exposing himself to four girls and masturbating over them was constantly haunting him. He even saw cum splattered black tights in his sleep. It was unnerving. Even more unnerving was the fact that a whole gang of guys had settled for merely wanking when when what they'd really been after was a proper fuck. Was this a deliberate ploy on the part of the girls? 'Probably; they're a devious lot when they get together' he thought. Lifting the lid of the laundry basket, he was greeted by the sight of more black tights, this time, obviously his mum's since the only other female in the house. Indeed, she was his home's only other resident since his father had left in a marked manner two years earlier. "Ye Gods! The whole world's wearing black tights these days" he chuntered to himself as he dropped his underwear into the basket . . . and took it out again. It was no good, he just had to check. Pulling out three pairs of his mum's tights from the basket, he began to examine them for semen stains - and was shajen to the core when he actually found some. He found quite a lot in fact; far more than could have resulted from a single ejaculation. Clearly, his mum was a serial cum receiver, but from whom? Dad was gone so it couldn't be him. But maybe these weren’t semen stains after all. Maybe he'd got it all wrong. There was only one way to check. Lifting one of the stained garments to his nose, he gave it a long and noisy sniff. He was still doing so when his mother caught him.

A sticky moment indeed! A moment in which Jeremy was conscious of only two things, his mum was watching him and wgat he was snuffing was definitely cum.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" "Finding a load of cum on your tights, mum." "And what business is it of yours if there is?" Clearly, Maude (Jeremy's mother) was going for the best known form of defence there is here: attack. "I think suddenly discovering that someone's secretly shagging his mum is a legitimate cause for concern for any son, mum. Who is it? Or more to the point judging by the amount of cum we have here, who are they?" His mother's defiance crumbled in the face of the evidence Jeremy was holding in his hands. "Robert . . . and Ian." Maude's face reddened in embarrassment as she said the names, and little wonder. Robert and Ian were Jeremy's uncles; his father's brothers who'd rallied round so sympathetically to support them both after his father had fled the house. But what if they'd been 'rallying round' before his father left; was that the reason for his father's leaving? One look at his mother's shamed face confirmed this suspicion. His mother's infidelity was responsible for him losing his dad. A sudden surge of rage welled up inside him that he not only couldn't control, he had no wish to. "Why mum?" "Look, a woman has needs, son, and I'm afraid your father wasn't quite up to meeting mine." Now that Maude had started to confess the stuff that had been burdening her conscience for so many years, she was unable to stop and it all came tumbling out. "He never was able to, right from the start. I loved him, Jeremy, but I needed more physical attention than he was able to give me . . . "

As Jeremy looked at his now sobbing mother, all love for her dissolved to form a firey lake of contempt and anger. She qas no longer his mother, she was a sneaky, conniving slut of a bitch that had deprived him of his father. At that moment, he wanted to kill her. He looked at the tights in his hands and momentarily considered wrapping a pair around Maude's throat and garotting her with them. Fortunately, he wasn't so far gone that thoughts of a lengthy spell in prison couldn't dissuade him from an act that would have destroyed them both. But she had to be punished. HE had to punish her, right here, right now. Maude looked into her son's eyes and saw nothing but hate in them. He was trembling with rage and looking at her as a ravenous wolf might look at a lamb.

"So, it takes more than one man to satisfy you, does it mother dearest? You like to get the whole male side of the family involved do you? Well that's all very well mummy but you missed someone out didn't you? Someone already living under your roof with a perfectly functional cock, as the semen stains on my bedsheets must have told you? You missed a trick there, but not to worry. Now I know the score, I can play my full part as a dutiful son in keeping mummy satisfied." That said, Jeremy advanced towards his mother, hands already unzipping his trousers. "NO, SON, STOP! YOU CAN'T, I'M YOUR MUM . . . NO . . . OH PLEASE GOD, NOT THAT. . . NOOOO . . ." Jeremy wasn't listening.

She turned and fled to her bedroom but Jeremy was right there before she could close the door. Now it was Maude's turn to experience a moment in which she was conscious of only two things: her son was going to her and she'd never be able to do anything about it, EVER! Maude was backing towards the bed but her son caught her before she got there and started to aggressively strip her. As he did so, his hands delighted in grabbing her flesh as it became exposed. He particularly enjoyed viciously mauling softly yielding voluptuous breasts he hadn't seen since infancy. He felt his cock stiffening as he made what felt to him like liquid flesh in his hands seethe and broil like an angry white ocean through his frenzied manipulations of it. Apart from the occasional whimper, Maude remained silent as her clothing was torn from her. Soon she was wearing nothing but black tights. Jeremy looked at the pathetic female creature before him. Concentrating on the swell of his mother's clearly defined pubic mound, he told himself, 'that's all she is. She's the family cum bucket' Jeremy left his mother standing there while he removed all his clothes. When he returned, he seemed strangely calm and in control. He took his mother in his arms and kissed her full on the lips while his fingers dug deeply into her warm, smooth and generously proportioned buttocks. Unexpectedly, after a moment's hesitation, Maude found herself responding. The kiss was gentle but passionate. Her son's face felt smoother against her own than her more mature lovers and she rather liked that. Maybe an incestuous fuck with Jeremy might not be so bad after all. Maybe she'd be able to seize back control of the situation once she'd defused his rage and passion by coaxing every last drop of available sperm out of him by means of - well, whatever it took really!

In fact, it took very little. In a moment of inspiration, Maude grabbed her son by the hips, sat down on the edge of the bed and drew him towards her. Because she kept her curvaceous thighs firmly together, Jeremy had to straddle them in order to prevent himself toppling forward and by the time he'd regained his balance, his cock was deep inside his mother's hungrily sucking mouth. The sudden warm wetness plus the practiced way her broad tongue played him soon had his semen impatient for release. The urgency of his mother's sucking and Jeremy's rapid response to it caught him by surprise. This wasn't supposed to happen. He was supposed to be her and right now, it felt like she was molesting him.

"NOooooo" he cried as he broke free of her too late to prevent his sperm spurting out and landing on his mother's lap. Three good spurts and then a dribble; a dribble which his mother cleaned up by sucking his penis back into her mouth again. He let her. She'd broken his anger and sated his lust. Once she'd disengaged from Jeremy, she turned her attention to the youthful white cum adorning her black clad thighs. Robert's and Ian's more nature cum was much duller by comparison. Idly, she let her fingers play in her son's spent jiz, testing it's precocious viscosity before scooping up as much of it as she could with her fingers; fingers she then proceeded to suck clean.

"Mmmmmm, Jeremy baby, you're delicious! Just try not to pull out next time though when mummy's feeding on you, okay? I love the feel of a pulsing cock in my mouth as it discharges its load. I love to feel a man's hot sperm hitting the back of my throat. I like to think of it as his sacrifice, given as an act of worship to my sexual magnificence. Now, be a good boy and run along. I need to put these tights in to soak before your cum gets sticky. You can never really get the semen stains out once it gets sticky you know."

Jeremy wandered back to his room in a zombified state with only one question on his mind: 'WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?'

Just how does one get beyond the 'tights' barrier?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)