More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LWeibull2 LWeibull2

But how? Choose your wifey adventure - or start a new one!

A Star is Dawn

It was late in the evening in the Parker household and Dawn was half-naked and checking herself out in the bedroom mirror. She had recently ordered a new set of lingerie online, and the package had arrived earlier that day. Now she was inspecting her purchase.

It was a white lace bra and panties with a matching garter belt and stockings. The clothes had looked so cute in the pictures on the website, but now that Dawn was wearing them herself, she wasn't feeling it. Was her skin too pale for white lace? And was she too curvy for the snugness of this ensemble? Had she gained weight lately? Dawn turned and twisted in front of the mirror and tried to get a better look at her butt, but it was difficult from this angle.

”Jason, could you help me?” she asked.

Her husband lay stretched out in a worn old pair of boxer briefs on the bed. ”Sure, baby, you look fine,” he murmured without even looking up from his phone.

That was Jason's standard answer to every time Dawn asked for his opinion about clothes, or when she anxiously wondered if she had gotten fat, or to just about any inquiry. She had given up about getting a thoughtful answer from him years ago.

”No, I mean, could you help me and snap a few pictures so I can see how I look from all angles?”

”Sure,” her husband said and reluctantly sat up, ”But I'm telling you, you look fine.”

”Oh, come on and just take the damned photos,” Dawn sighed.

”Alright, alright”, Jason put his phone away and got up, ”But I don't understand why you care so much. Who's going to see you in your underwear anyway?”

”You,” Dawn pouted, ”Who else?”

Jason got a wicked glint in his eyes, went to a closet and fetched his camera. It was an expensive Canon DSLR camera that he had bought few years prior, but he rarely used it.

”Then I guess we should do this properly,” he said.

Jason sat down on the bed and aimed the camera lens at his wife, ”Go on then, strike a pose.”

Dawn just stared at him for a few seconds before she turned away with an embarrassed look, ”Oh come on, put that thing away,” she protested, ”I just wanted to see if my butt looks too big.”

”No, baby, you asked me to take pictures of you,” he teased, ”So you'd better start posing.”

”Alright, fine” Dawn sighed, but she couldn't help to smile at Jason's newfound enthusiasm about the project.

”Like this?” she asked and stepped out with one foot and placed her hands on her hips.

”Yeah, classic,” Jason said and the camera shutter clicked a few times, ”Keep going, give me something sexy this time.”

Dawn raised her arms above her head and ruffled her hair. She arched her back, sticking her chest out and pouting her lips, ” something like that?” she asked, trying not to laugh.

”Oh yeah, and look into the camera, seduce me with those eyes.”

Dawn stared into the dark lens and tried to make her gaze as intense as possible. Something was exciting about this. She couldn't make out Jason's face behind the bulky black camera, and it was as if anyone could be watching her through that lens.

Apparently, her husband also found it inspiring. The frequency of the clicks increased. ”Touch yourself a little. Use your hands,” he said.

Dawn ran her hands up and down her half-naked body to the steady mechanical sound and blew a kiss for the camera. ”Mmhh, this is getting naughty,” she said and leaned forward, cupped her breasts and played with them a little through her lacy bra.

”Nice,” Jason panted, ”You're so beautiful, baby. Now turn around.”

Dawn turned, peeked over her shoulder gave him a seductive smile. It felt good to get a sincere compliment from her husband again. It was only a little weird that he needed a camera to show her some appreciation. ”So does my butt look too big in these?” she asked.

”Fuck no, your ass is perfect,” he blurted out, ”Now bend over.”

Dawn obeyed and leaned forward, striking a pose with her ass sticking up. She wondered if he could tell how wet she was getting. Hearing him talk to her like that and ordering her around behind that camera began to turn her on so much.

”You could easily be a lingerie model or a fitness influencer,” Jason said while he kept taking pictures. ”Now get down on your hands and knees and make love to the camera.”

”Oh you.”

Dawn made a half turn, got down on the floor and started crawling like cat in front of him.

*Click-click-click-click*

”I'm serious, baby, you could be a glamour model.”

”Mmh-hmm.”

*Click-click-click-click*

”Or a pornstar.”

”Stop it, Jason, that's not funny.”

Dawn faced her husband again, blushing and kneeling in front of him. He had a visible erection.

”Now take off your bra,” he ordered.

She hesitated. ”I don't know. You have to promise to delete those later.”

”Just fucking do it,” he groaned.

”Okay, okay,” she said.

Slowly she reached behind her back and unclasped the bra. Jason kept snapping pictures as her ample tits spilt free, and she dropped the bra to the floor.

The man behind the camera was unrelenting. ”The panties too,” he said.

”Yes,” Dawn whispered. She unclasped the suspenders to her stockings and then slowly pulled lace thong down her legs, letting him photograph her naked body in the process.

He lowered the camera and put it aside. ”Enough of that. Come here, baby.”

Dawn joined her husband in the bed and she climbed on top of him. She pulled his underwear down and guided his stiff cock to her pussy while he massaged her tits. She was sopping wet and she lowered herself effortlessly. It didn't take long before the orgasm hit her. It washed over her in waves of warm flashes and a series of gasps and loud moans before turning her into a quivering heap on top of him. That was the first time that they had sex in months, and Dawn couldn't remember if she had ever orgasmed that hard before.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)