More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

A Sissy in the 22nd Century, by JerkGently

“Alright, based on the title I already hate this.”

“What a pity. I on the other hand, am looking quite forward to it.”

“Ugh, seriously Marcie couldn't you get Rina for this? You know she is into that shit.”

“No dice. We are reading A Sissy in the 22nd Century, by JerkGently. And that's that. I think the title is very self explanatory.”

“This shit has 135 chapters! Blaaaaahhh!”

“Eh, not even close to our record.”

“Some of us have a life, you know.”

“You do?”

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“Well, that was fucking depressing.”

“Hard to disagree. I would liken this to 1984, but that struck me as a bit cliche. I am getting Last and First Men vibes from this. A civilization caught in utter debauchery that is bound to expire soon.”

“As I said Marcie, fucking depressing.”

“So what is this story about? We follow Jesse, an Orphan who just came of age and is now trained to become a “Sissy Slutwife 1. Class”

“They certainly don't pull any punches with the titles. The other girl is a “Breeding sow” someone else an “Office fucktoy” Who came up with these names? Asshole Mcgee?”

“Yes, degradation is the name of the game here. Because the almighty algorithm decides that these young adults all happen to like being degraded. I take offense with that.”

“Uh-oh.”

“It makes my blood boil just thinking about it. These orphans are clearly manipulated into thinking like that, helped by food spiked with until they are little more then cattle. It is a utterly vile society and I will delight in it's inevitable collapse, like Nero playing the fiddle to Rome's burning! Figuratively speaking of course. This story is mostly a myth. The fiddle wasn't even invented yet.”

“Ok, Marcie that's all fine and dandy, but can we return back to the story now?”

“I suppose we must. As I was saying, we follow Jesse who is about to receive his education at Stanfields' Academy. He is quite literally school property and is fully expected to earn the school money during that duration. Obviously that is trough sex. In essence he is a whore and the school his pimp.”

“Weak ass bitch, that's what he is. Why aren't these limp dicked losers just taking over the school?”

“Given how utterly moronic everyone is in this not so distant future, yes I do think taking over would be a rather small affair. I have high hopes for Betsy to do just that.”

“Heh. I can certainly see the resemblance.”

“I would never let myself get indoctrinated to this point tough. Betsy needs to realize how utterly perverse their world has become and her duty to change that. If not her, who else?”

“Well, Jesse is certainly not going to do that.”

“Jesse starts out doubtfully about his future, and his place in the world, but slowly gets more and more accepting of it. This story has an uncanny ability of making his lot in life not seem that bad. Keep in mind that this fate includes wearing a collar that every stranger can log into to buy or just shock him for fun.”

“I mean the people who rent him out are mostly nice to him and even show him a good time.”

“It is rather curious. There is no malice in Jesse's treatment. Any other story would have put him into a chastity cage. Deny him even the slightest pleasure. That's just par for the course, right? But you wouldn't put a chastity cage on your furniture. Jesse does get plenty of love and any harsh and unfair treatment is simply to produce a better product.”

“And of course we get glimpses into the life of people who have it much worse.”

“Indeed. Even if we are to believe that there is such a huge amount of masochists out there, not even the most hardcore of them would enjoy getting put trough some of this.”

“Well, this one teacher did apparently enjoy spending the rest of his life in a small box sucking cock.”

“I do wonder why so many people just go along with their fate. We know there are a few drop outs but just how deep must these minds have been altered to achieve such complacency?I also think the story should have been set a bit farther then the year 2192. That society could to such a perverse caricature in a mere 170 years seems rather far fetched. Mind you multiple generations of this have already come and gone at this point."

“Shit's pretty fucked up. Also why is everyone in the future into fucking dickgirls?”

“I was wondering when you start to rant about that.”

“I can't even tell who has a dick or not from the cast.”

“It is a bit hard to keep track when they are all basically just fuckmeat.”

“Gross.”

“I also want to point out that there is no villain per se in this story. Sure you have the faceless corporations and the callous disregard of human life by the ruling class, but the true villain is society as a whole. It's rather intriguing.”

“Yeah but not intriguing enough for me to actually get off to this. Even disregarding that I'm not into dicks, I got a really disgusting feeling in my stomach whenever Jesse got molested.”

“You mean you experienced empathy?”

“Pretty sure, it's just disgust at what a little shit Jesse is. Bottom line is, how the fuck could anyone masturbate to this depressing shit?”

“...well.”

“Your kidding me.”

“...”

“HOW?

“I put my hand down there and...”

“That's not what I meant! This is what, the second fucking story that get you off? The only other was the dragon fucker one! Do you just breathe pain and misery?”

“It's hard to put in words what exactly appealed to me. I absolutely despise this worthless society and everything it stands for...but I kinda feel like Betsy masturbating to Jesse's pictures you know?”

“You want to become a breeding sow?”

“Just for that I'm going to take your bladder control away for a week.”

“Hey!”

“It's this dark desire that you only really get when you masturbate to something you shouldn't, you know. It feels bad but it also feels oh-so good.”

“Please don't imitate the author.”

“Point taken. For what it's worth, it really was more the beginning that set me off. Once Jesse started to settle in and get accustomed with his life the thrill was gone.”

“Ah yes, because you feed of humiliation like a sex crazed succubus.”

“That was oddly poetic of you, Gina.”

“Ugh, I guess these nerds are rubbing of on me. I am curious where this story goes tough. Are we going to throw this on our ever growing list of follow ups?”

“Definitely, the story just introduced someone that might become an antagonist.”

“Took them fucking long enough.”

“So, I am very curious were this goes.”

“We done? Wow, we really didn't complain a lot this time around. I feel kinda dirty.”

“What can I say? The plot was moving along at a swift pace, the sex scenes never overstayed their welcome. The grammar was impeccable and the writing itself varied enough without ever becoming pretentious. Basically reading this wasn't a complete waste of time."

“Please stop, Marcie. You are scaring me.”

“Well, if it gives you any solace, next up is Unknown7 again.”

“OH, THANK GOD!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)