More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

What o now? I youd ecide.

A Silly Imp

Sylvester the Imp was on the prowl. He had just woken up from a 20 year nap and was feeling restless. He made himself invisible and and flew to the nearest city. It was a bustling city of several hundred thousand, and he made his way to a busy street full of cars on the road, and people on the sidewalk. He perched on top of a parking meter and waited. He saw two beautiful, well dressed women in their early twenties walk towards him down the sidewalk. One wore a pair of tight black linen pants, white blouse, and black linen blazer. Her long blonde hair was combed back into a tight pony tail, and she had on large glasses. The other wore a navy blue skirt that came down to mid thigh and matching blazer over a gold blouse. Her thick, curly auburn hair hung to her mid back. The blonde took a stick of gum out of her purse, took the gum out of the wrapper, and tossed the wrapper on the ground.

"That is never any way to treat the planet!" said Sylvester. He snapped his fingers, and the world froze. He hopped down from the parking meter and over to the blonde. He snapped his fingers again and the blonde rose off of the ground. She hovered with her back to the nearest parking meter. Another snap of Sylvester's fingers, and the blonde's pink silk panties crept out of the back of her pants, and the waistband hooked over the parking meter. Another snap, and the blonde's slacks pulled themselves to her ankles.

Sylvester hopped up on a parked car and snapped his fingers.

The blonde screamed as her silk panties dug into her as gravity pulled her down and she was given the most massive, most painful wedgie of her life. Her toes touched the ground, and she frantically reached behind her to free herself.

The auburn girl was stunned that her friend someone had instantly gone from walking next to her to hanging from her panties from a parking meter. She hurried over to help.

Sylvester snapped his fingers, and the auburn girl's lacy black thong fell to her ankles. She bent over to pull them back up but soon found her hands glued to her ankles as her skirt then fell to her ankles, and the back of her blazer split open and fell to her sides.

what does silly sylvester do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)