More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ittybittyht ittybittyht

Choose an option.

A Secretary

Alexa sat at her desk, filling out paperwork for Helena Gold. Helena was the CEO of a company called Morpheus and Alexa was her hired secretary. Alexa grumbled as she had applied for the company thinking that she was going to be getting the computer programmer job but instead Helena thought she should be her personal secretary and Alexa was in no position to argue being fresh out of college and very much needing to pay off her student debt and have a place to live.

Alexa stayed in a small studio apartment until she was able to pay off her debt and then focus into moving into a bigger place. It didn’t help that half her expenses were devoted to… her nighttime problem. Alexa was lucky that Helena never looked too far into her lifestyle and never needed her to work too late. It also didn’t help that Alexa tended to drink a lot of coffee due to the high stress job and early hours which meant she often needed to go to the bathroom during the day as well.

Alexa sighed as she worked on the last document.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)