More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Slutwritessex Slutwritessex

How does Sophie get to school?

A Samaritan with a motive

Closing the front door behind her, Sophie takes a look around at her neighbourhood. Next door Ms. Howard is on her knees bobbing her head up and down the postman’s shaft, across the street Mrs. Marsh is bounced on her husband’s cock while her lover fills her ass, a few doors down Ms. Fletcher is lay back on a sun-bed with her legs spread wide, moaning in pleasure as 2 sluts’ tongues squirm in her pussy. For a moment, Sophie considers joining any one of these groups until she notices the man stood by the car parked outside her house: her chemistry teacher Professor Worthing.

“Good morning Sophie!” He says greeting the girl. “I thought I’d give you a ride to school today, there’s something we need to talk about.” He opens the car door and Sophie climbs in.

“What do we need to discuss Professor?” She asks the man as he walks around to the opposite side and gets in, starting the engine.

“I’m afraid it’s about your grades,” he says as he pulls away. Sophie tilts her head to one side quizzically.

“But my grades are good Professor...”

“Your grades are good...” He repeats with a smile. “Well that’s where you’re wrong Sophie. You see as of this morning I’ve knocked you down to an F.” The look on Sophie’s face is one of shock and hurt. “Don’t worry, there are ways you can improve it...” As he says this, he unzips his trousers, pulling out his 12 inch soft cock. Sophie reaches out and wraps her fingers around his shaft, stroking him up and down, feeling him growing harder in her hand.

“This is completely unfair Professor!” She argues licking her lips with desire as he reaches his full size of 18 inches.

“You’re doing such a good job Sophie,” he says encouragingly. “You’ve already earned an E.” She leans down into his lap and gives his cock a long lick from balls to tip before wrapping her lips around his head, her tongue flicking over the tip, tasting his precum. “Mmmm, that’s definitely a D my little slut student...” He moans as he slides his fingers through her blonde hair, moving it away from her beautiful face so he can steal glances at her as his cock disappear between her cocksucking lips. She looks up at him as she slides down his length, taking inch after thick throbbing inch into her mouth, her tongue worshipping it all as she deepthroats his entire cock. “Oh fuck...! ...C...” he gasps. Sophie smiles around his length, pleased at the groan she draws from her professor’s mouth, bobbing her head up and down faster, moaning softly and sending soft vibrations up and down his shaft. “Ahh... B...” He moans, bucking his hips and thrusting into her mouth. She gags slightly, not expecting his movement but continues worshipping his length as she feels his balls tighten, eager to take his cum in her mouth. “A! You’ve earned your A!” He cries out as he holds her down on his cock, cumming hard as he blasts ropes of his thick cream down her throat. Sophie gulps down every last drop moaning contentedly. Finally, she slides off his spit covered length, as he pulls up to the school. She opens the car door and steps out. “Tell your friend Anna her grades aren’t looking too good either!” The professor calls after her, ‘forgetting’ to mention the string of cum hanging from her chin.

Who does Sophie run into before classes start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)