More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

What happens next?

A Run In With Some Old Friends (Free-Use)

(Author's Note, for story purposes thing's will be a little wibbly wobbly and ignore Face the Raven through Hell Bent as well as The World Enough And Time and The Doctor Falls. This chapter is more just set up so I apologize.)

The newly regenerated Doctor moved the nearby moniter in order to examine the new changes. "Oh... brilliant!" The new Doctor said with a large grin seeing that he was now a she.

Without a moment of hesitation, she unbuttoned the white dress shirt of her old life and fondled her breasts. "Oh! So that's what that feels like! I like it!" She exclaimed after placing her hand down her pants and feeling the new parts.

Suddenly The Doctor had an idea. "I know who'd like this a much as me." She said typed in some coordinates into the TARDIS console.

"Right so, you're a female now?" Clara asked skeptically, but non the less joining the Doctor out of sheer boredom from no longer traveling with him, well now her. "Apparently so. I like it though." The Doctor answered giddyly. "Alright, but why are you nude?" Clara asked.

Not that she minded. The Doctor's new body was very attractive and Clara couldn't help but stare at her bare behind as she bounced from panel to panel. Before Clara could get and answer, the TARDIS landed.

"Time to get Bill!" The Doctor said and practically ran out of the TARDIS still nude. "Who in the world is Bill?" Clara wondered out loud.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)