More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ericw1970 Ericw1970

What's next?

A Request

Samantha rolls out of bed naked, and after kissing Jon goes downstairs to grab some coffee. Seeing Eric in the kitchen, she smiles and kisses him. “Last night was fantastic,” he tells her, adding “I REALLY enjoyed watching Jon’s big black dick fucking your pussy from behind.” She smiles at him, and says, “He wasn’t in my pussy, sweetie.” Eric looks at her, stunned, and she confirms his thought - “He fucked me in my tiny little asshole. It felt great.”

After a few minutes waking up, Eric asks, “Say babe, I was wondering if I could ask you and Jon to do something . . . well, something a little different.” Samantha laughs a little, responding “Oh, does my little cuckold husband have a request? Anything for you baby, you know that!” He thinks for a bit, and then says, “Do you remember on our honeymoon, the one night at Club 12, when the guy dominated you?” She nods, smiling at the memory and how very much she enjoyed it, and he continues. “I would love to see you do something like that again, only, maybe taking it to the next level?” She kisses him, and replies “Hmm, let me see what I can do for you, MASTER.” They both laugh, and she bounces up the stairs, back to Jon and his gigantic black dick, excited to live out a fantasy of hers.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)