More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who do you decide to test your new abilities on first?

A Random Jogger

You decide not to test the powers on your stepmom or stepsister yet. If the powers were all just a dream, you didn't want to risk getting caught. So you opt to find some randos to test drive your powers on.

You drive to a nearby park and spot two women walking down the trail.

What did the god tell you to do to use your powers? Concentrating, right. You focus on the one in the brown track suit.

Freeze, you think.

The woman's pace slows until she just stops moving forward entirely. The other woman looks puzzled, then shrugs and continues her walk, acting as though her friend wasn't there.

So if you froze someone in time in public, they wouldn't be remembered by the world until you unfroze them. You could have a lot of fun with that.

You approach the frozen woman and begin to fondle her boobs through her track suit. You got odd looks from people, who probably just thought you were moving your hands in weird positions, but the woman herself didn't react. So the time manipulation power worked.

You weren't quite ready to unfreeze this woman yet, though. So you pick her up by her waist and carry her over to the bench you were sitting at as you scoped out another target to test the mind control powers on.

Who do you find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)