More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by El-E El-E

What's next?

A Police Story

Your trace your hands across a police symbol in the book, and begin reading:

***

Deep in the woods on a dark night, I was driving in a haze. I was nearly falling asleep when suddenly the lights of a cop car flipped on. The officer pulled me over and slowly walked to my car.

"I'm sorry officer," I said, "I was just trying to get home, I know I should pull over and sleep but..."

"You can sleep right now," the officer said. "You can sleep with me."

He unzipped his pants, revealing a large penis. I noted that he was not wearing boxers but actually women's panties. I wondered about that, but didn't have time to do much thinking. He pointed to his cock and commanded me to start sucking it.

"I don't want to," I started to say, but my open mouth was an invitation. He slipped his cock down my throat. I began to gag and cough. My eyes watered from the smell of his sweaty balls. He pushed my head further and further down his shaft. His hands grabbed my hair and held me as he fucked my face. Soon I felt him cumming in my mouth.

The officer pulled back. "Do you like that?" He asked.

I nodded weakly.

"Good," he said, and pulled me out of the car. He stripped my clothes so I was naked. Then he zipped his pants up and ordered me to follow him back to his patrol car.

"I'm taking you home," he said.

"My home?" I asked.

"Your new home, our town," the officer said. He slapped my ass as he helped me into the back seat of his car. Looking down I found a pile of women's clothes.

"You can pick your clothes, sweetie," he said. "Or just stay naked for me."

I looked at the pile of clothes and chose one. It was a pink skirt, white blouse and red sweater. Then I took the panties off the floor and put them on. They were small enough to fit me perfectly. As he drove, the officer glanced back at me in the mirror.

"Yes," he said, "you'll do for sure."

"Do for what?"

"To be my family's fuckdoll," he said. "Maybe if you're good the whole town will fuck you. I can tell you'd like that, to be the girl getting all the attention in a gangbang."

"I'm a guy," I said.

"Sure babe," he said, laughing. We pulled further down dark back country roads until finally the forest cleared out into a small meadow. We were up high, above the meadow at first, and I could see a small town-- it looked like something out of the Music Man. There were old style houses with big porches and pillars. I saw people walking around outside their homes. And then we arrived at his house.

It was beautiful inside, with dark wood floors and doors.

"Welcome home babe," he said, grabbing me and kissing me. He thrust his hand into my panties and grabbed my cock.

"I want my girl to get hard for me," he said, as he jerked my dick. "I think you've been horny since you got here, haven't you? You have to admit your pussy is soaking wet."

I moaned as he jerked me harder. I was beginning to leak pre-cum.

"All those guys are going to want to fuck you," he continued. "You're gonna be such a slut. I bet they'll even take turns fucking you."

I shook my head no. He smirked and tossed me onto the bed. "Don't worry babe, I'm not going to let them fuck you yet," he said. He took off his uniform, revealing that he was indeed wearing panties. More than that, he was also wearing a bra and stockings underneath his clothes.

"How does it feel knowing they're gonna fuck you?" He teased. "That they're all going to fuck you. That soon you're going to be filled by so many cocks, you won't be able to walk."

I couldn't help it, my cock was rock hard now, imagining all these people he said would fuck me. That's when he pushed me down onto a couch and slipped my cock into his ass. He kissed me and whispered, almost begging now: "please cum inside me little girl. I love when girls cum inside me."

I came so hard, shaking and crying out with pleasure.

"Yessss!" he shouted as he came too. "You're mine, babe."

Then he pulled me up to kiss me again, and told me that I was his girl forever. And that we would now go blow his dad.

"He's gonna love you and me both sucking his dick at once," the police officer said, as he led me to the dining room. There the chair at the head of the table, naked except for panties and a bra, was a fat old man with an even bigger dick than the police officers.

"Girls," the old man said, "time to suck big daddy's dick."

I knelt in front of him, feeling his cock already growing hard as I licked the head.

"Ohhhh yeah," the old man said, looking down at me with a smile. The police officer joined in, sucking his own dad's dick with me, so our tongues were kissing around the cockhead.

"Which one of you wants to swallow my cum more?" the old man said. "Or do you want to share it?"

"Share it," the officer said, his tongue teasing mine as we both teased the old man's prick.

"Okay, okay," the old man said, "get me ready for you two. You're gonna need every drop of this load."

We took turns licking his cock and balls, kissing them while we sucked him. When he began to shoot I swallowed as fast as I could, trying to save every drop. But no matter how quick I was, the cum seemed to come faster and faster until there was nothing left to give. His cum was overflowing out of my mouth, and the officer kissed me, taking some of the semen in his own mouth. We kissed back and forth, the cum leaking all over us while the old man jerked off watching it.

"But which slut should I fuck when I'm hard again?" he asked.

"Meee daddy," the officer whined.

"That's right," the old man said, smiling. "And you're gonna cum all over my face first."

He pulled up his panties and sat on the edge of the table, turning around.

***

That's when the reading and reality merged, and you felt you were in the story itself.

The police officer took the opportunity to start slamming his cock into his father's face. At first you think about joining in somehow, but then you gather your wits about you and run.

But you run further inside the house instead of outside the house. You run down a hallway with pink wallpaper until you run into a rather obese woman. She wraps her arms around you.,

"Ah, you must be my sons new girl," she says. "Let me welcome you to the family, teach you how to be a woman for him.." You feel pressing into this woman that she has a cock instead of a vagina, though her is very small. It is hard, though, and rubs directly against yours. No time to think about that, however, she forces her tits into your mouth.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)