More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by El-E El-E

What's next?

A Path with Sex Right Away

I hesitated for a moment, unsure of what to do. But curiosity got the better of me, and I followed Jack into his office. As I stepped inside, the door closed behind me, and the room was enveloped in a hushed intimacy. The soft glow of the desk lamp highlighted Jack's strong jawline and piercing eyes, igniting a flicker of desire within me.

"You've been catching my eye, David," Jack said, his voice smooth like velvet. "There's something about you, wearing those dresses, that drives me wild."

His words sent a shiver down my spine, and I felt a surge of arousal mingled with uncertainty. My heart pounded in my chest as he approached me slowly, his gaze never leaving mine. He reached out and brushed a strand of hair behind my ear, his touch electric against my skin.

"I've been wanting to touch you, to taste you," Jack whispered, his voice heavy with desire. "It's been driving me crazy, seeing you every day, looking so fucking beautiful in those dresses."

I swallowed hard, my throat suddenly dry, as his hands traced a path down my arms, his touch searing through the fabric of my dress. His fingers danced along the exposed skin of my collarbone, sending a jolt of pleasure through my body. I couldn't deny the fire that burned between us, the raw attraction that pulsed in the air.

"Jack," I murmured, my voice barely a whisper. "I never expected this..."

He leaned in, his lips hovering just inches from mine. "Expectations are overrated, David," he breathed, his warm breath caressing my cheek. "Sometimes, you just have to surrender to what feels right."

With that, he closed the remaining distance, his lips crashing against mine in a hungry, passionate kiss. It was a collision of desire and longing, a melding of two souls yearning for release. Our tongues danced together, exploring each other's mouths with an intensity that left me breathless.

His hands roamed over my body, teasing and tantalizing, as he backed me against the desk. My head spun with a mixture of ecstasy and trepidation. The forbidden nature of our encounter only fueled the flames of my desire. I couldn't resist him any longer.

With a swift motion, Jack lifted me onto the desk, the cool surface sending a shiver through me. He pulled away, his eyes burning with a primal hunger, as he began to unbutton my dress, revealing inch by inch of my naked flesh. I trembled under his gaze, feeling exposed and in the most exhilarating way.

"Fuck, David," he growled, his voice thick with need. "I want to taste every inch of you. I want to make you mine."

And in that moment, as Jack's lips claimed my body, I surrendered to the intoxicating pleasure that awaited me. The boundaries of the dress code had been shattered, replaced by a world of carnal exploration and unbridled passion. And I, David, was more than ready to embrace it all.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)