More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by poison ink poison ink

What does Jade wear?

A PINK tanktop and a short denim skirt.

The weather forecast had said that the afternoon was going to be really warm, so Jade looked for something light to wear. 'And something a little bit sexy, for Mike,' she thought, a soft smile forming on her lips as she browsed through her closet. She plucked out a pink tanktop that she'd picked at Victoria's Secret the week before and smiled wider. "Mmmhmm.. Today does feel like a pink day." She placed the tanktop across her generous chest and checked the mirror, seeing how the PINK logo, printed in light blue sparkling glitter, looked stretched over her breasts. Pulling it tight against her, she could see how the P and K distorted slightly around the curve of her bust and nodded happily before she tossed the top on her bed and looked for a bottom to go with it. She settled on her favorite denim skirt, a faded skirt that only came down to a few inches below her squeezable ass, exposing most of her long toned legs. 'Oh yeah,' she thought as she grabbed the rest of her outfit and headed toward the bathroom, "This outfit will drive him crazy!"

In the shower, Jade let the warm water run over her gorgeous naked form, washing away the last of her sleepiness as she let her head hang under the soft spray. Lathering up her body, the buxom teen let her fingers linger around her breasts, sighing softly as she found her nipples and rubbed along them. Her other hand slid south, trailing along her taut stomach until it found her smooth shaven slit between her thighs and rubbed it gently as she though of her boyfriend again. She bit down softly on her lip as she teased her pussy lips and imagined that it was Mike touching her. He was a sweetheart and she was completely ready to sleep with him, but to her frustration, her boyfriend wanted to take things slow.

They were both virgins, though Jade made frequent use of a small vibrator that she'd gotten from her older cousin, so she'd said goodbye to her hymen long ago. Candy had some sexual experience from her times with former boyfriends, mostly handjobs and some blowjobs, but she was Mike's first serious girlfriend. After a night of heavy petting, he's told her that he wanted to do things right with her, taking it slow, and she agreed because she knew that he had her best interests in mind as well, but damned if she wasn't getting horny waiting for him to be ready for more! The furthest that she'd gotten him to go so far was guiding his hand into her panties during a makeout session and letting him finger her tight wet slit. He had her moaning as his fingers pushed deeper inside of her and she'd grabbed his hard dick through his pants, jerking him in rhythm of his pumping fingers. Unfortunately, it hadn't taken long for Mike to shoot his load in his jeans and he'd been too embarrassed to continue finger-fucking her.

Her girlfriends had given her all sorts of details of their sex lives, including the mind-blowing orgasms that their big-dicked boyfriends had given them. Jade knew that once Mike was ready to go all the way with her, it was going to be just as amazing, and even more beautiful because they were waiting for the right time.

Giving a groan of frustration, she realized that she wasn't going to have time to finish to climax this morning either, and her teasing fingers left her puffy pink pussy lips as she rinsed off the soapy lather. Moments later, she was out of the shower and toweling off before getting dressed. Checking the mirror again, Jade smoothed out her tanktop over her huge breasts, smiling as she saw the creamy, pushed-up cleavage that the top showed off. She did a quick spin, examining her ass in the skirt, and loving the way it hugged her bubble butt. "If Mike's going to leave me this horny waiting for him, I hope that this outfit makes him just as horny as me!" She finished her hair and makeup before dashing downstairs for a quick breakfast.

Her mother had a breakfast smoothie ready for Jade by the time she got downstairs. "Do you have any plans for this afternoon, Sweety?" Jade's gorgeous looks took after her mother and though there were nearly twenty years between them, people who had just met the pair often confused them for sisters instead of mother and daughter. The most noticeable difference between the two attractive women was that while Jade's double-D rack was her most apparent asset, her mother's ass took the prize for her best feature, a huge squeezable backside that most strippers would envy.

"Mmmmmm..." Jade sipped her smoothie through a straw and gave a small shrug. "I think Mike and I are going to hang out, but we didn't decide for sure yet."

"You should bring him by," her mother said with a teasing smile. "I like the way he gets so nervous whenever he's over, especially when he thinks I caught him looking at my butt. Has he built up enough courage to kiss you yet?"

"Yes, Mom," Jade replied with feigned annoyance, as she tried not to grin. "Not that it's any of your business!"

After she finished her smoothie, Jade grabbed her school bag and gave her mother a goodbye hug, their ample breasts squashing together between them. The weather was fantastic, already warm even this early in the morning, and she decided to walk, despite it taking a bit longer than when she drove to school.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)